Comprehensive training courses in Brisbane
Our training courses in Eagle Farm, Brisbane are intended to help students gain the knowledge and skills they need to safely operate warehousing machinery properly and safely in a commercial setting. We aim to work with a variety of skill levels, from novice forklift drivers to experienced operators hoping to brush up on their knowledge.
In our classes, we’ll go over all of the important elements of operation to make sure you are always working safely. These include:
- Types of forklifts — The counterbalance forklift is the most common type of forklift used in warehouses, but it is important to understand the basics of other types like the reach truck, order picker and side-loader.
- Safety checks — A key part of our training is ensuring you know the importance of safety checks before using any machinery.
- Risk management — Working near power lines or on rough and uneven terrain presents additional risks that must be managed by the forklift operator.
- Driving techniques — Keeping the tines low and the load tilted back is crucial to safety.
- Load information — After completing our forklift training course in Brisbane you will also know how to read and reference a load capacity chart.
Why you should choose the One Stop Group for training in Brisbane
Our team at One Stop Group is entirely focused on delivering positive student outcomes. We strive to make training accessible for everyone by offering several convenient training locations, new courses every week and versatile payment options (including Afterpay). On top of that, we offer no-cost reassessment as needed on our forklift licence training in Brisbane to help you get your certification.
For over 13 years, our in-depth courses have delivered a 96% pass rate. This means over 16,000 students have gained forklift operator or other high-risk work certificates. We’re proud to be a nationally recognised training facility, offering safety courses for a range of industries – but more importantly, we’re happy to be helping the working families of Australia. The certificates and knowledge they gain through our training courses can be just what someone needs to get started or get ahead in their career.
Enrol online today
Whether for commercial customers or individual students, we promise responsive, convenient, aﬀordable and eﬀective training exactly when it’s needed. Contact us today to book our 3-day forklift training course in Brisbane or our 2-day course if your licence has lapsed or you have undertaken training previously.