Container handling forklift training is delivered as on-site workplace training. Above all, it is conducted by experienced industry specialist trainers. Therefore trainees can learn the fundamentals of operating safely and correctly in their workplace.
- Participants must hold a valid and current LF Forklift Licence
- Employer involvement
Of note, licencing is regulated by Worksafe Queensland. Consequently, licence holders are required to maintain competency. As a result, licences must be renewed every five years.
1 easy ways to book your Container Forklift – Toplift Licence
- Operation of specific on-site machinery types and brands
- Overhead spreader and heavy tyne training
- WH&S legislation and compliance requirements
- Management of individual site hazards
Container Handling Forklift Training Offers
- Qualified, experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Flexible, tailored on-site instruction
- Container handling forklift theory training
- Container handling forklift practical training
- All training and learning materials provided
Furthermore, a properly trained and multi-skilled workforce equals a safe, flexible and efficient workforce.