The Order Picker Licence course is run on three consecutive weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at our Eagle Farm site. Additionally the course can be delivered in the workplace.
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed!
3 easy ways to book your Order Picker Brisbane Licence
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of Order Picker training in South East Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subjects
- Spacious, undercover all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on the Order Picker including operating in a harness.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, concluding with a theory review session
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
- TLILIC0004 – Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.
Courses are delivered and assessed in English and require you to read comprehensive learner workbooks, complete a range of written assessments, undertake independent research activities and at times engage in online forums and discussions. Furthermore, the delivery mode relies on the extensive use of written communication.
If you have any doubts about whether you have the language, literacy and numeracy skills to undertake a program, please contact our administration team on 1300 556 387 for further information.
Assessments are conducted by an assessor accredited for this high risk work (HRW) licence class in the Commonwealth/state/territory where the licence will be obtained (i.e. an assessor authorised by a Commonwealth/state/territory WHS/OHS regulator).
Assessment processes and techniques must be appropriate to the language, literacy and numeracy requirements of the work being performed and all assessment must be conducted in the English language.
Assessment of performance must be undertaken in the workplace and/or under realistic workplace conditions which typically reflect:
- performing tasks/activities within timelines that would be expected in a workplace
- standard and authorised work practices, safety requirements and environmental constraints
- using full-scale equipment
If the working zone is located at a ‘live’ site, assessment will continue in all weather conditions unless the safety of the candidate or others could be compromised.
Simulators are not permitted to be used in the assessment of this unit of competency.