This is a qualification for a person engaged in supply chain operations support who undertakes a range of tasks involving known routines and procedures, with limited individual responsibility.
The nationally recognised qualification covers the essential knowledge and skills required to work and succeed in a warehousing or logistics environment.
Critical tasks such as despatching goods, receiving and storing stock, and also how to follow security procedures for cargo and goods. This also covers legal current obligations under Workplace Health and Safety, Chain of Responsibility and Fatigue Management laws.
Like to know more?
Examples of roles include:
- Reach truck driver
- Forklift driver
- Order Picker Driver
- Depot yard person
- Despatch clerk
- Inventory clerk
- Pick packer
- Receiving clerk
- Store person
- Transport clerk
- Warehouse operator
- Yard person
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communication
- TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIF0025 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIL0007 Complete workplace induction procedures
- TLIX0023 Identify the roles and functions of the supply chain industry
- TLIA0010 Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0015 Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLID0015 Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLID0020 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE0002 Process workplace documentation
- TLIE2007 Use communications systems
- TLIJ2001 Apply quality procedures
- TLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- TLIX0013X Maintain stock control and receivals