To operate a Boom Lift over 11 metres you require the national high risk licence. This is also known as the EWP, or Elevating Work Platform Licence. Above all, our Boom Lift Licence course in Logan is run by our experienced training team. Therefore you learn the skills required to operate safely and effectively.
Firstly, day one is a combination of theory and practical activities. In addition, the second day is machine operation, where we cover the basics of operation, motion control and working in elevated spaces. Finally, we conclude with theory and practical assessment on day three.
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee, meaning we want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
Additionally, there are other types of EWP that require different training. For example the Scissor Lift.
3 easy ways to book your EWP Licence
Reasons we are the leaders in Licence Training
- 13 years of training
- Friendly trainers
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Easy to understand training material
- Caring, helpful support team
- Excellent student results
- Over 20,000 students
- Trusted by Business and Government
- Facilities across Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Public transport near all sites
- High student satisfaction
- On-site and group training available
One Stop Training is pleased to now offer payment via afterpay using the in-store option at our Eagle Farm head office, or call 1300556387 for more information. Not familiar with afterpay? Learn more here.
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on an EWP.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, manoeuvring, and working in elevated spaces, concluding with a theory review session.
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned.
- TLILIC0005 – Licence to Operate an Elevated Work Platform over 11 metres.
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.