Forklift Licence Test
The forklift licence test, or assessment is held on the last day of the classroom course and is a combination of written and practical activities.
- The written assessment has 58 questions
- Answers must be provided in English
- You have two hours to complete the forklift test
- It is a closed book assessment
- Pre-operational check
- Identify hazards in the assessment area
- Plan the activities
- Operate the forklift in the instructed manner
- Park, shutdown and complete post-operational checks
With many thousands of successful trainees, we know how to work through the assessment process to deliver the best results in the best way, for every one of our trainees.
It’s not about us. It’s about you.