Afterpay | Forklift | Order Picker | White Card
We are excited to now offer Afterpay for our customers.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian residential address
- Agree to become a customer with Afterpay
- Have no more than 2 pre-existing purchases with Afterpay for the first six weeks after you have activated your account. Thereafter transactions limits are based on your credit with your personal credit provider.
To use Afterpay In-Store
- Download the Afterpay app from the App Store or Google Play
- Register or login to your account in the Afterpay app
- Visit our head office at Eagle Farm, or call 1300 556 387
- Select the barcode icon at the bottom of the screen
- Available spend is displayed
- Barcode data is entered by a One Stop Training team member
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Minimum transaction value is $75 and value limits apply to Afterpay purchases
- The funds for the first payment (25% of total) must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout, if this is your first transaction with Afterpay
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction
- If you have an additional three orders from any other retailer your order will not be processed
- If you wish to return your online goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your partial payment/payments will be adjusted accordingly and the appropriate amount, if applicable, will be refunded to you back through Afterpay
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright or create a new Afterpay transaction.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
Before each transaction, Afterpay assesses your ability to make repayments in your short instalment plan. The longer you have been a responsible shopper with Afterpay, the more likely your purchase will be approved. This helps grow a community of responsible spenders that work with us every day to plan, buy and pay.
Before making a purchase with Afterpay, it’s important that you think about the following:
- Are there sufficient funds in your account? Generally we want to see at least the first instalment amount of the purchase price.
- How long have you been using Afterpay? We are more likely to limit you to small purchases in your first 6 weeks.
- How much do you have to repay on this purchase and do you have any previous outstanding purchases? The smaller the amount to repay, the more likely your purchase will be approved.
See afterpay FAQ’s here.