This program has been developed and deployed with success. It targets young people (15-24 years) engaged with Human Services, as a final-stage intervention and redirection strategy.
With a focus on supporting young people in achieving personal and social development goals to assist in moving towards opportunities for further education, training and employment.
- Personal coaching
- Emotion management
- Behaviour management
- Social skills training
- Interaction with others
- Management of emotions
- Understanding vulnerability
- Working through exposure and challenges
- Activity-based training e.g.
- Rock climbing
- High ropes
Formal skills available can include
- TLI20420 – Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations
- TLI20419 – Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- FSK20119 – Certificate II in Skills for work and vocational pathways
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (eligibility dependant)
These courses are held by arrangement and as part of a broader intervention and assistance strategy, generally as part of a Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) or similar initiative.
Our facilities at Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast have the physical and material resources to facilitate these programs. Alternatively, and more common is for One Stop Training to bring the program to you – with any machinery learning being completed at our sites. We have learned that flexible, and mixed mode education delivers the best outcomes.
Should you wish to put together a submission that includes this, or one of our other community programs, please get in touch below or request a callback from one of our specialists.