Would you like to work in a professional and supportive environment?
One Stop is looking for enthusiastic ‘Trainee Trainers’.
What makes an ideal candidate? Someone who fulfills some of the criteria or can bring something else to the role.
- Current machinery licence and experience in operation. E.g. Forklift, Order Picker, Boom Lift
- Have at least two years experience in the warehousing, logistics, construction, resources or similar industry
- Have a desire and the confidence to share knowledge and experience to a diverse group
- Hold or be willing to undertake a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Have excellent administrative skills
- A willingness to be flexible within the requirements of the role.
One Stop Training has venues across South East Qld. Murarrie, Wacol, Brendale and Ashmore on the Gold Coast.
If this sounds like you get in touch and email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your skills or resume.
Otherwise, call and have a chat with Operations Manager, Sam Price 07 3399 2285.
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer and actively seek the right people with the right skills to become part of our team.