Reach Stacker Licence
The Reach Stacker Licence training course is developed for the container handling machine, equipped with a boom and top lift attachment. An operator will only be legally permitted to operate when holding the RS qualification. Therefore training specifically for the RS is required.
To be in training, a person must be enrolled with a Registered Training Organisation in the qualification and undertaking the training program, or operating under Logbook conditions and accruing hours of supervised operation in preparation for assessment.
We work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee and want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do.
OPTION 1: LOGBOOK TRAINING
- Formal training – this takes place on-client-site and is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the container yard. Once this Formal Training is completed a training plan specific to each trainee is created, and logbook issued.
- Operating hours and activities are to be recorded in the Logbook. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure appropriate supervision is provided.
- When sufficient hours are accrued, as determined by the trainer, trainee and supervisor, the assessment can be conducted.
- A group of up to six operators can be assessed in a one day session, which is a combination of theory and practical assessment.
OPTION 2: FULL COURSE DELIVERY
Delivered on-client-site for groups of up to five, the course runs across four days to ensure all operators receive above adequate instruction and practical operation time.
No additional logbook hours are required – this is full, start to finish course delivery.
- Day 1. Theory training
- Day 2. Practional training, theory group revision
- Day 3. Practical training, theory group revision
- Day 4. Theory and practical assessment.
TLILIC0011 – Licence to Operate a Reach Stacker (greater than 3 tonnes in capacity)
WHY ONE STOP?
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Respectful and helpful administration and training team
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- All learning materials provided
- Excellent success rate
- 4.75 out of 5.0 student satisfaction rating
OUR REACH STACKER CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
- Carrington Cotton
- Grain Corp
- Port Gate Logistics
- Kingswood International
- C3 Logistics
- Owens Transport
- SCT Logistics
- Container Swinglift Services
- SCF Logistics
- Australian Metal Recyclers
KEEN TO GET STARTED? CALL US ON 1300 556 387.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE