Reach Stacker Licence
On January 1 2017, the RS Licence qualification will be necessary to operate any Reach Stacker over 3 ton. This program is designed for new entrants to operating the Reach Stacker, or for those unable to transition from the CN Qualification before December 31, 2016.
Filter by Location
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
The Reach Stacker Licence training course is developed for the container handling machine, equipped with a boom and top lift attachment. An operator will only be legally permitted to operate when holding the RS qualification. Therefore training specifically for the RS is required.
To be in training, a person must be enrolled with a Registered Training Organisation in the qualification, operating under Logbook conditions and accruing hours of supervised operation in preparation for assessment.
- Formal training takes place on-client-site. It is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the container yard. Once this Formal Training is completed a training plan specific to each trainee is created, and logbook issued.
- Operating hours and activities are to be recorded in the Logbook. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure appropriate supervision is provided.
- When sufficient hours are accrued, the assessment can be conducted. A group of up to six operators can be assessed in a one day session. It is a combination of theory and practical assessment.
- TLILIC3019 – Licence to Operate a Reach Stacker (greater than 3 tonnes in capacity) transitioning to;
- TLILIC0011 – Licence to Operate a Reach Stacker (greater than 3 tonnes in capacity)
REACH STACKER LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
We work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee and want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do.
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Respectful and helpful administration and training team
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
KEEN TO GET STARTED? CALL US ON 1300 556 387 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.
Back to course listings