The High Risk Work assessment consists of two parts:
- Written: 28 Critical Questions – 100 % to pass
- Calculations 8 Critical Questions – 100% to pass
- Written 30 non-critical questions – 90% to pass
Only those who pass the written assessment can proceed to the practical assessment. If you are not yet competent on the written assessment, the process cannot proceed any further on that day.
- Practical: A series of manoeuvres through obstacle course
- Lifting, shifting and placing loads
Those who then pass the practical assessment will be issued paperwork to make application online for the 5 year licence to be issued by Workplace Health and Safety Qld.