This is a qualification for those engaged in supply chain operations and includes specialisations for logistics and warehousing operations.
It involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures within known time constraints. It may also include responsibility for coordinating the work of others.
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with applicable licensing and regulatory requirements.
Like to learn more?
Reasons we are training leaders:
- 13 years of training
- Friendly trainers
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Easy to understand training material
- Caring, helpful support team
- Excellent student results
- Over 20,000 students
- Trusted by Business and Government
- Facilities across Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Public transport near all sites
- High student satisfaction
- On-site and group training available