Order Picker Licence
The order picking forklift is becoming more and more common in a warehousing environment. Companies that utilise order picking forklifts include Harvey Norman, Repco, Recall Record Management, Super A-Mart, Metcash and a great many more.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
The Order Picker Licence course is run on three consecutive weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at our Eagle Farm site. Additionally the course can be delivered in the workplace.
YOUR THREE DAY COURSE SCHEDULE:
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on the Order Picker including operating in a harness.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, concluding with a theory review session
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed!
Where: 7/231 Holt Street Eagle Farm, directions here
When: NEXT DATES COMING SOON
Duration: Three consecutive days
Time: 8:30am to 4:00pm
How much: $550 per person
Outcome: Nationally recognised LO Order Picking Forklift photographic licence.
How does it work: Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the warehouse. Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, working whilst in a harness and at height. Day three concludes with a written then practical assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
Pass rates: Our pass rates are excellent at nearly 95% of people getting through the course first time. We work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
- TLILIC0004 – Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of Order Picker training in South East Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subjects
- Spacious, undercover all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
Keen to get started and obtain your Order Picking Forklift Licence in 3 enjoyable days? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.
National Unit Code: TLILIC2002 – Licence to Operate and Order Picking Forklift Truck
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.
LANGUAGE LITERACY AND NUMERACY
Courses are delivered and assessed in English and require you to read comprehensive learner workbooks, complete a range of written assessments, undertake independent research activities and at times engage in online forums and discussions. Furthermore, the delivery mode relies on the extensive use of written communication.
If you have any doubts about whether you have the language, literacy and numeracy skills to undertake a program, please contact our administration team on 1300 556 387 for further information.
Assessments are conducted by an assessor accredited for this high risk work (HRW) licence class in the Commonwealth/state/territory where the licence will be obtained (i.e. an assessor authorised by a Commonwealth/state/territory WHS/OHS regulator).
Assessment processes and techniques must be appropriate to the language, literacy and numeracy requirements of the work being performed and all assessment must be conducted in the English language.
Assessment of performance must be undertaken in the workplace and/or under realistic workplace conditions which typically reflect:
- performing tasks/activities within timelines that would be expected in a workplace
- standard and authorised work practices, safety requirements and environmental constraints
- using full-scale equipment
If the working zone is located at a ‘live’ site, assessment will continue in all weather conditions unless the safety of the candidate or others could be compromised.
Simulators are not permitted to be used in the assessment of this unit of competency.Back to course listings