Order Picker Licence (TLILIC2002)
This course is run on three consecutive weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at our Eagle Farm site.
Where: 7/231 Holt Street Eagle Farm, directions here
Time: 8:30am to 4:00pm
How much: $550 per person
Outcome: Nationally recognised LO Order Picking Forklift photographic licence.
Booking: Quick and easy online booking here
Recruitment agencies are contact us regularly to find people who have the LO Order Picker Licence – that is how how many jobs are waiting to be filled by LO operators.
How does it work: Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the warehouse. Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, working whilst in a harness and at height. Day three concludes with a written then practical assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
Pass rates: Our pass rates are excellent at nearly 95% of people getting through the course first time. We work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of Order Picker training in South East Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subjects
- Spacious, undercover all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
Keen to get started and obtain your Order Picking Forklift Licence in 3 enjoyable days? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.