Order Picker Licence (TLILIC2002)
The order picking forklift is becoming more and more common in a warehousing environment. Companies that utilise order picking forklifts include Harvey Norman, Repco, Recall Record Management, Super A-Mart, Metcash and a great many more.
Filter by Location
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This course is run on three consecutive weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at our Murarrie and Wacol sites.
Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the warehouse. Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, working whilst in a harness and at height. Day three concludes with a practical assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of Order Picker training in South East Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subjects
- Spacious, undercover all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
Keen to get started and obtain your Forklift Licence in 3 enjoyable days? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.Back to course listings