Logbook training offers the ultimate solution in workplace flexibility for the busy employer and individuals who need to start working immediately. Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.
Filter by Location
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Logbook Training is offered in lieu of the full classroom forklift, order picker and EWP boom lift courses. It can be undertaken by beginners through to experienced personnel requiring formal qualifications.
Conducted entirely in the workplace, and using the employer’s equipment and environment, logbook training is an excellent solution for minimising downtime while maximising productivity during the training process.
We have designed this process is be as unobtrusive for a business as possible – it is a simple, three-part exercise:
- Log hours in the workplace
Features of this option:
- Keep working while in training
- Minimise downtime and disruption to operations
- Qualified, experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Development of individual training plans based on workplace and student needs
- Comprehensive on-site theory training program
- Practical forklift or boom lift driving training
- Log book issue and instruction
- WH&S Legislation and compliance requirements
- All training and learning materials provided, including a handy quick reference guide for you to keep
Does logbook training offer the fastest and most flexible solution for your training needs? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.Back to course listings