Logbook training offers the ultimate solution in workplace flexibility for the busy employer and individuals who need to start working immediately. Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.
Filter by Location
- On Site
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Logbook Training is an alternative way of getting your HRW Licence. Therefore it is offered in lieu of the classroom courses. It can be undertaken by beginners through to experienced personnel requiring formal qualifications.
The training is conducted in the workplace, using an employers equipment and work environment, therefore logbook training is an excellent solution for minimising downtime while maximising productivity during the training process.
We have designed this training process is be as unobtrusive for a business as possible. It is a simple, three-part exercise:
- Log hours in the workplace
Features of this Logbook Training option:
- Keep working while in training
- Minimise downtime and disruption to operations
- Qualified, experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Development of individual training plans based on workplace and student needs
- Comprehensive on-site theory training program
- Practical forklift or boom lift driving training
- Log book issue and instruction
- WH&S Legislation and compliance requirements
- All training and learning materials provided, including a handy quick reference guide for you to keep
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
Does logbook training offer the fastest and most flexible solution for your training needs? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.Back to course listings