Forklift Licence - Weekend (TLILIC2001)
This is the weekend version of our most popular course - the full LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course. Conducted at three sites in Brisbane, plus the Gold Coast; it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. Commonly known as the LF forklift licence, holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This course is run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm over three days, on two successive weekends – Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, in order to provide flexibility for students who work weekdays.
Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the warehouse. Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking. Day three concludes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of forklift training in South East Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subject
- Spacious, undercover, all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
If the flexibility of weekend training sounds like the right option for you, book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.Back to course listings