Weekend Forklift Course
This is the weekend version of our most popular course. Conducted at Eagle Farm next to the Gateway Bridge in Brisbane; it results in a nationally recognised LF Forklift Licence. Licence holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This weekend forklift course is run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm over three days. Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, therefore training is available to people who work during the week or have other commitments.
When: $550 Beginner course March 2, 3 and 9 – book here
When: $390 Experienced course March 2 and 9 – book here
Where: 7/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
The forklift course is designed with beginner (two day), and experienced (three day) options. In other words you can choose the course based on your skills level.
- The first day is a combination of theory and practical activities in the classroom and warehouse.
- Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking
- Day three is the assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
FORKLIFT COURSE OUTCOME
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best outcome for every student. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed and achieve the licence.
On completion, we issue forms which are an interim licence. You can drive the same day. After that you have 60 days to lodge the forms online with the Government.
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of forklift training in South East Queensland:
- Weekend forklift course options
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subject
- Spacious, undercover, all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
When the course is completed, the licence needs to be processed with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. They charge a licence fee of approximately $95. After that they issue the five year licence.Back to course listings