Weekend Forklift Course
This is the weekend version of our most popular course. Conducted at Eagle Farm next to the Gateway Bridge in Brisbane; it results in a nationally recognised LF Forklift Licence. Licence holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This weekend forklift course is run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm over three days. Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, therefore training is available to people who work during the week or have other commitments.
When: $550 Beginner course April 6, 7 and 13 – book here
Where: 7/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
The forklift course is designed with beginner (two day), and experienced (three day) options. In other words you can choose the course based on your skills level.
- The first day is a combination of theory and practical activities in the classroom and warehouse.
- Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking
- Day three is the assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
- TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck, transitioning to
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
FORKLIFT COURSE OUTCOME
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best outcome for every student. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed and achieve the licence.
On completion, we issue forms which are an interim licence. You can drive the same day. After that you have 60 days to lodge the forms online with the Government.
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of forklift training in South East Queensland:
- Weekend forklift course options
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subject
- Spacious, undercover, all-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.Back to course listings