Forklift Licence - Weekdays
This is our most popular course - the full LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course. Conducted at three sites in Brisbane, plus the Gold Coast; it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. Commonly known as the LF forklift licence, holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Our Forklift Licence course runs for three days from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at four sites in South East Queensland. We deliver more courses at more locations, therefore you can get into the course you want, sooner.
YOUR THREE DAY COURSE SCHEDULE:
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on a Forklift.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, load handling and working in pallet racking, concluding with a theory review session
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed!
Online enrolment is quick and easy – jump into our next Forklift Operator program and we will get you on track to having your licence.
- Eagle Farm – Monday 29th, Tuesday 30th April, Wednesday 1st May – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 1st, Thursday 2nd Friday 3rd May – book
- Eagle Farm – Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th May – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday 10th – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th May – book
- Eagle Farm – Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th, Friday 17th May – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th, Friday 17th May – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 20th, Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd May – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd, Friday 24th May – book
- Eagle Farm – Saturday 18th, Sunday 19th, Saturday 25th May – book
- TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck, transitioning to
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
REASONS WE ARE THE LEADERS IN FORKLIFT LICENCE TRAINING:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Excellent learning material
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Real-world facilities and equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and student satisfaction ratings
ARE YOU READY? BOOK NOW OR CALL US ON 1300 556 387.
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.Back to course listings