Forklift Licence - Weekdays
This is our most popular course - the full LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course. Conducted at three sites in Brisbane, plus the Gold Coast; it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. Commonly known as the LF forklift licence, holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Our Forklift Licence course runs for three days from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at four sites in South East Queensland. We deliver more courses at more locations, therefore you can get into the course you want, sooner.
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed, so if you don’t pass your test first time, we will assess you once again, at NO COST.
YOUR THREE DAY COURSE SCHEDULE:
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on a Forklift.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, maneuvering, load handling, concluding with a theory review session
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
Online enrolment is quick and easy – jump into our next Forklift Operator program and we will get you on track to having your licence.
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 26th, Thursday 27th, Friday 28th June – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 1st, Tuesday 2nd, Wednesday 3rd July – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 3rd, Thursday 4th, Friday 5th July – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 8th, Tuesday 9th, Wednesday 10th July – book
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 10th, Thursday 11th, Friday 12th July – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th July – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th, Friday 19th July – book
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd, Friday 24th July – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th, Friday 26th July – book
- Eagle Farm – Sat 27th and Sun 28th of July, Sat 3rd of August 29th June – book
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
REASONS WE ARE THE LEADERS IN FORKLIFT LICENCE TRAINING:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Excellent learning material
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Real-world facilities and equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and student satisfaction ratings
ARE YOU READY? BOOK NOW OR CALL US ON 1300 556 387.
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.Back to course listings