Forklift Licence - Weekdays
This is our most popular course - the full LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course. Conducted at three sites in Brisbane, plus the Gold Coast; it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. Commonly known as the LF forklift licence, holders are legally permitted to operate any forklift with a ‘mast’, regardless of weight capacity.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Our Forklift Licence course runs for three days from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at four sites in South East Queensland. We deliver more courses at more locations, therefore you can get into the course you want, sooner.
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words, we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all, we want to see our trainees succeed, so if you don’t pass your test first time, we will assess you once again, at NO COST.
YOUR THREE DAY COURSE SCHEDULE:
- Combination of classroom theory and practical activities on a Forklift.
- Machinery day covering the basics of operation, manoeuvring, load handling, concluding with a theory review session
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
Online enrolment is quick and easy – jump into our next Forklift Operator program and we will get you on track to having your licence.
- Richlands – Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th, Friday 13th September – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th September – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 18th, Thursday 19th, Friday 20th September – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 23rd, Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th September – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th, Friday 27th September – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th October – book
- Eagle Farm – Tuesday 8th, Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th October – book
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th, Friday 11th October – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 14th, Tuesday 15th, Wednesday 16th October – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 16th, Thursday 17th, Friday 18th October – book
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 16th, Thursday 17th, Friday 18th October – book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd, Wednesday 23rd October – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th, Friday 25th – October book
- Eagle Farm – Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th October – book
- Richlands – Wednesday 30th, Thursday 31st October, Friday 1st November – book
- Beenleigh – Wednesday 30th, Thursday 31st October, Friday 1st November – book
- Eagle Farm – Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Saturday 28th September – book
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High-Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High-Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
REASONS WE ARE THE LEADERS IN FORKLIFT LICENCE TRAINING:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Excellent learning material
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Real-world facilities and equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and student satisfaction ratings
ARE YOU READY? BOOK NOW OR CALL US ON 1300 556 387.
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.Back to course listings