Forklift Licence - Experienced Operator
Have all the experience but need to get the Forklift licence? The LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course for experienced operators could be just the ticket for you! Conducted at Wacol and Eagle Farm in Brisbane, it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. This could be the fast track to operating legally, quickly.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This course is for experienced forklift operators who for one reason or another do not currently have a forklift licence. We are not here to judge your reasons, we’re here to help you get the licence.
You may be an experienced operator if you identify as any of the following:
- Currently operating on an expired licence by accident.
- Have operated a Forklift regularly in the workplace some time in the last five years.
- Hold a licence from, or experience gained whilst enlisted in the armed forces.
- Hold a Forklift Licence from overseas *
Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and a practical challenge test to check you are ready for assessment. Day two is the assessment of the knowledge learned throughout the course, and assessment of your operating skills.
Online enrolment is quick and easy – jump into our next experienced Forklift Operator program and we will get you on track to having your licence. Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed too!
The course code is TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
If you don’t have current and thorough experience on a counterbalance forklift, this is not the course for you. Please enrol in the beginner course.
If you attend the experienced operator course and it transpires that you do not actually have the experience to drive and operate safely and cannot proceed to assessment, enrolment in a beginner program will be required and incurs the full student fees for that program.
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Real-world equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms for theory subjects
- All-weather facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
Back to course listings