Forklift – Experienced
Have all the experience but need to get the Forklift licence? The LF Forklift Licence Training and Assessment course for experienced operators could be just the ticket for you! Conducted at Richlands and Eagle Farm, it results in a nationally recognised forklift licence. This could be the fast track to operating legally, quickly.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
Are you looking for an Experienced Forklift Driver Course? Do you have all the operating experience, but for one reason or another don’t hold a Forklift Licence yet?
This course is for experienced forklift operators only, who have the practical operation skills. We are not here to judge your reasons, we’re here to help you get the licence.
YOUR TWO DAY COURSE SCHEDULE:
- Classroom theory to bring you up to date with current test requirements. Practical challenge test.
- The course finishes with an assessment of the knowledge and skills learned
You may be an experienced operator if you have operated regularly in the workplace within the last three months, and any of the following:
- Currently operating on an expired licence by accident
- Hold a licence from, or experience gained whilst enlisted in the armed forces
- Hold the equivalent licence from overseas
- Have evidence of training logbooks, issued by a training organisation which are less than 12 months old
An experienced operator is not someone who:
- Held an unused licence for many years which is now expired
- Used to operate every day but haven’t for a long time
- Have not operated regularly in the last three months
- Has no evidence of operation experience
If you don’t identify as any of these, this Experienced Course is not the course for you. Please enrol in the beginner course, otherwise, call us on 1300 556 387 and we will help you find the right course for you.
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all we want to see our trainees succeed!
Is quick and easy – call us on 1300 556 387 and jump into our next experienced operator program and we will get you on track to having your licence.
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
LICENCE PROCESSING FEE
High Risk licences require lodgement with Workplace Health and Safety Qld. This process is done online here. There is a licence processing fee payable to the State Government. You can view the Government fees here.
It is important to make an informed decision about a course prior to enrolment. In this case, the High Risk Work Licence test (HRWL) procedure is particularly important. Therefore we recommend reviewing:
REASONS WE ARE THE LEADERS IN FORKLIFT LICENCE TRAINING:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Excellent learning material
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Real-world facilities and equipment
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and student satisfaction ratings
ARE YOU READY? BOOK NOW OR CALL US ON 1300 556 387.
Face to Face – Students attend classes at scheduled times and are presented with subject material by a Trainer. Practical training is delivered in a simulated work environment.
Work Place – This type of training includes both formal and informal learning and on-the-job supervision is required by a licenced operator.Back to course listings