Experienced Operator RPL
Are you an experienced operator who doesn’t hold a current Australian forklift or order picker licence? Would you like to have your skills recognised to reduce the time and cost required to obtain your full licence? Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be the answer to your needs.
Filter by Location
- Eagle Farm
- On Site
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This mode of training will suit anyone with experience in machine operation who doesn’t hold a current Australian machinery licence. Knowledge and skills may be considered under RPL in order to reduce the standard training time to obtain an Australian Licence.
RPL may be suitable if you have:
- An expired Australian forklift, or order picker licence
- An overseas forklift, or order picker licence
- Competency certification issued by the Armed Forces
- Competency that you wish to transfer from the mining industry
- Previously completed a forklift, order picker licence course, but did not submit your licence application within the required timeframe
- Substantiated machine operation hours under supervision in the workplace
How to Apply
- Either select the ‘Make an Enquiry’ button above, or call 1300 556 387 during office hours and we will be in touch
- Pay the course fee of $395 either over the phone or in person and we issue an RPL Kit for you to complete and return
- Depending on the quality and currency of the evidence you provide, you may proceed directly to the one-day assessment.
- If gap theory training is required, it is FREE OF CHARGE and available at any of our sites on arrangement.
You can find your closest and fastest training option by calling us on 1300 556 387Back to course listings