Experienced Operator RPL - Assessment Only
Are you an experienced operator who doesn’t hold a current Australian forklift or order picker licence? Would you like to have your skills recognised to reduce the time and cost required to obtain your full licence? Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be the answer to your needs.
Filter by Location
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This mode of training will suit anyone with experience in machine operation who doesn’t hold a current Australian machinery licence.
Knowledge and skills may be considered under RPL in order to reduce the standard training time to obtain a Forklift Licence.
RPL may be suitable if you have:
- An expired Australian forklift licence
- An overseas forklift licence
- Competency certification issued by the Armed Forces
- Competency that you wish to transfer from the mining industry
- Previously completed forklift licence course, but did not submit your licence application
- Formal evidence of machinery operation
How to Apply
- Either select the ‘Make an Enquiry’ button above, or call 1300 556 387 during office hours and we will be in touch
- Pay the course fee of $350 either over the phone or in person and we issue an RPL Kit for you to complete and return
- Depending on the quality and currency of the evidence you provide, you may proceed directly to the one-day assessment.
You can find your closest and fastest training option by calling us on 1300 556 387Back to course listings