Already hold a Certificate III or higher qualification? You may be eligible for Second Chance, or C3G Boost Funding through the Back To Work scheme.
The information you will need to start your aplication is:
- Location: Brisbane North is the head office of One Stop Group
- Course code: TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
- Training provider: One Stop Group Pty Ltd. RTO 31737
- Nominal course duration: One month from the date of enrolment
- What employment opportunities you are targetting
Applications are made through TAFE Queensland. You can make your application here.
Please don’t register for a course before you have either had an approval or otherwise from Boost. Doing so may take a place away from someone who is eligible without needing boost.
TAFE will assess your application and if you are approved for funding, they will send you a letter/email. We do not infuence the decision made by TAFE in any way.
Once you have the letter, you can book into our course by checking the upcoming courses here, or call us on 1300 556 387 and we can book you over the phone.
Just remember to bring the letter when you come to your course
Boost Funding, Second Chance Funding or C3G Boost programs may help if you are not eligible for Certificate III Guarantee Funding.