This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding to provide work platforms for various occupational applications.
This unit is restricted to modular scaffolding to a height of 4 metres.
It applies to workers who work in a range of industries. It involves working in a team environment.
No licensing, legislative, or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- Unique Student Identification (USI)
- Photo proof of ID (drivers licence, passport)
Let's talk some more...
The custom training program includes:
- placement of safety barriers
- the application of knowledge to handle, erect and dismantle a range of restricted height scaffolding systems