This is a certificate level III qualification for a person engaged or wishing to become engaged in the basic operations within the rail infrastructure space undertaking a range of tasks involving known routines and procedures and taking some responsibility for the quality of work outcomes.
This may be your opportunity to access a career in the rail industry with the TLI37120 – Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure. It is a nationally recognised qualification that introduces you to the more advanced safety and operational procedures and protocols when carrying out track maintenance on railway lines in Australia.
Our pass rates are excellent, in other words, we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. Above all, we want to see our trainees succeed.
Like to learn more?
Reasons we are training leaders:
- 13 years of training
- Friendly trainers
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Easy to understand training material
- Caring, helpful support team
- Excellent student results
- Over 20,000 students
- Trusted by Business and Government
- Facilities across Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Public transport near all sites
- High student satisfaction
- On-site and group training available