This is a general qualification for a person engaged or wishing to become engaged in the basic operations within the rail infrastructure space undertaking a range of tasks involving known routines and procedures and taking some responsibility for the quality of work outcomes.
This may be your opportunity to access a career in the rail industry with the TLI27120 Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure. It is a nationally recognised qualification that introduces you to the safety procedures and protocols when carrying out track maintenance on railway lines in Australia.
Like to learn more?
Reasons we are training leaders:
- 13 years of training
- Friendly trainers
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Easy to understand training material
- Caring, helpful support team
- Excellent student results
- Over 20,000 students
- Trusted by Business and Government
- Facilities across Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Public transport near all sites
- High student satisfaction
- On-site and group training available