Boom Lift Licence Course (TLILIC2005)
The EWP or boom lift over 11 metres is one of the most common pieces of construction site machinery. Our three-day course is designed for beginners or experienced operators who want to formalise their skills.
Filter by Location
Available Courses in
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Url|
This course is run on three consecutive weekdays from 8:30am at our partner site at Richlands
Day one is a combination of theory activities in the classroom and practical activities in the yard. Day two is a full machine day covering the basics of operation, motion control and working in elevated spaces. Day three concludes with a practical assessment of the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course.
Our pass rates are excellent, and we work hard to deliver the best possible outcome for every trainee. We want to see our trainees succeed as much as they do!
Reasons why we are the leaders in the provision of EWP Training in south-east Queensland:
- Experienced trainers who treat every student as an individual
- Welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Small class sizes
- Enjoyable and easy to understand instruction
- Quality training facilities with modern, real-world equipment
- Spacious facilities for practical training
- All training and learning materials provided, including pre-study materials
- Close to public transport and lunch facilities
- Excellent success rate and high student satisfaction ratings
Keen to get started and obtain your boom lift licence in three enjoyable days? Book now or call us on 1300 556 387 for more information.Back to course listings