Forklift Licence Test
The forklift licence test is on the last day of the course and is divided into two elements.
The assessment is written by WorkSafe Australia and is the only test that can be used for the Forklift Licence in Australia. Every training company must use the same test, therefore the a good result can only come from good training.
- The written assessment has 58 questions
- Answers must be provided in English
- You have two hours to complete the forklift test
- It is a closed book assessment
- Pre-operational check
- Identify hazards in the assessment area
- Plan the activities
- Operate the forklift in the instructed manner
- Park, shutdown and complete post-operational checks
With many thousands of successful trainees, we know how to work through the assessment process to deliver the best results in the best way, for every one of our trainees.
It’s not about us. It’s about you.